Monday 1 March 2010

Clogs

Forever ago, in elementary school, my mom ran a business selling and exporting used clothes and shoes. It was awesome; because, I ended up with the most random, brilliant, unnecessary shoes--red cowboy boots, real ballet slippers (though I never took lessons) and the ultimate a pair of clogs...with a little wooden heel, that made a clip clop sound as I walked.

I've been mulling it over for a while now and definitely feel they are crucial to my spring/summer wardrobe. I know they are by no means pretty, but I love that! I have always possessed a deep affinity for all things vaguely ugly. I've been dreaming of wearing them with vintage 70s denim dresses and Levi cutoffs paired with bodysuits.

Photobucket
*Picture of Topshop clogs courtesy of Fashion Editor at Large

I'd love to find a vintage Frye pair, otherwise I love the modern feel of the Topshop ones.

Music: Joan As Police Woman - The Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment